A collection of all my favourite recipes, if I try it and love it, its here in one easy place for me to find again. While the recipes may not be mine all the pictures are.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Lamingtons - Red and Green


1 packed of red jelly crystals
1 packed of green jelly crystals







Make Lamington squares as per Lamington Recipe

In separate bowls prepare each of the jellies as the directions on packet.
Allow to cool for around an hour, do not allow jelly to set.
Dip cake squares into the jelly mixture until fully coated then roll in coconut

NOTES
I cut the cake squares slightly smaller to make them more bites size.
I used slightly less water than indicated on the packet directions when making up the jelly mix
I also added extra food colouring to the jelly mixture for a brighter coloured lamington



No comments:

Post a Comment