A collection of all my favourite recipes, if I try it and love it, its here in one easy place for me to find again. While the recipes may not be mine all the pictures are.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rocky Road - A Must For Every Christmas


Chocolate Melts
Marshmallows
Jelly Lollies (I like to use Raspberries)
Unsalted Peanuts - optional






Quantities?????
Whatever you like really.
I usually do 1 large 500g bag of marshmallows, 2 packets of lollies, a couple of handfulls of nuts to about 3 x 375g bags of melts



Cut marshmallow and lollies in 1/2 and combine them with the peanuts in a bowl
Melt all the chocolate in a separate bowl
Pour 3/4 of the melted chocolate in with the marshmallows etc and stir until everything is coated well.
Before the chocolate sets spoon onto a tray lined with baking paper and even it all out so there are no big gaps between the marshmallows and it resembles a block.
Spoon the remaining 1/4 of melted chocolate over the top, swirling and smoothing to give a nice finish
Allow to set and cut into pieces to serve



Sometimes I like to drizzle melted white chocolate over the top

No comments:

Post a Comment