A collection of all my favourite recipes, if I try it and love it, its here in one easy place for me to find again. While the recipes may not be mine all the pictures are.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mothers Apple Tart REVISED ADDITION WITH PLUMS

I had 4 plums hanging around that no one was eating so I cut them up, threw out the stones and stewed them on the stove for about 5 minutes with a little sugar.
Followed the recipe below (minus the apples of course) and YUM!!!! Better than the apple!!!
Wonder which fruit I can try next???









½ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Cup Self Raising Four
125g Melted Butter
1 egg beaten
1 can Apples
(I used home stewed)



Turn oven 180 Degrees Celsius
Grease 20cm square dish
Mix together Sugar, Flour, Butter and Eggs
Crumble half of the mixture over the base of the greased dish
Dot the apples around on top of the mixture
Crumble the rest of the mixture over the top of the apples
Sprinkle with nutmeg and sugar
Bake for 20 Min (sometimes I do for a little longer, until there is a nice colour on top)

(I dont bother with the nutmeg but you must sprinkle the sugar on top for extra crunch)

Connor got an A+ for this in cooking class! :D

Thanks Mum via Ryan


IMG_1647

No comments:

Post a Comment